Membership matters – to you & to the advancement of our profession. JOIN HERE!
Here are some key benefits of becoming a member:
- Receive timely news & legislative updates – first. You’ll have the pulse of our profession by receiving perspective on state and national news, trends and ongoing legislative activity in your inbox and through our members-only forums before anyone else.
- “Ask OAAPN”. As a member you can send us your practice questions and have them answered by OAAPN legal counsel.
- Support OAAPN’s on-going efforts towards APRN Modernization in Ohio. OAAPN is always preparing our next step towards removing the remaining barriers to APRN practice in Ohio. Your membership dues support OAAPN’s efforts on behalf of all Ohio APRNs.
- Access to continuing education. You’ll receive reduced rates to attend regional and statewide meetings offering many opportunities to complete programs for CE credit.
- Networking & engagement opportunities. You’ll have access to our legislative and regulatory experts, to events, opportunities to serve, and the ability to engage members online – all of which present unique forums for members to connect and network with fellow APRNs.
- PERKS! Like our PPE Discount Program and Group Health Insurance.
Choose the membership level that’s right for you.
- Regular Membership: Open to all currently licensed and active Clinical Nurse Specialists (CNS), Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA), Certified Nurse Midwives (CNM), and Certified Nurse Practitioners (CNP). Regular members in good standing have voting privileges. $125
- Student Membership: Open to those individuals enrolled in a program for initial certification as a CNS, CRNA, CNM or CNP. Student members have no voting privileges. $45
- Retired Membership: Open to all CNS, CRNA, CNM or CNP retired from active practice as an advanced practice nurse. Retired members have no voting privileges. $45
- Associate Membership: Open to any non-APRN individual interested in supporting the mission of OAAPN. Associate members have no voting privileges. $125