Legal & Technical Aspects of Long-Term Care Coding and Billing: 99310 and Beyond
Enhancing revenue, avoiding audits, what to do when you find out your charts are being audited, and more!
Co-sponsored by GAPNA
Date: Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Time: 5:00 PM
Speakers: Bethany Parsell, Kelly Shank, Sally Streiber, Chris Williams
CE: 2 CEs applied for
$25 – Member (must be logged in to receive member price)
$50 – Non-member
Please register here by Thursday, April 19.
At the end of this presentation, participants will be able to:
• Understand the components of evaluation and management codes for long term care
• Understand the required content for correctly billing Nursing Facility Initial and Subsequent Day Care
• Implement the use of a template for documentation
• Implement the documentation of at least three chronic illnesses in the HP
• Understand the different government payer appellate levels, what information is required at each appellate level, the timeline for filing each level of appeal, and the benefits of legal representation at level of appeal
• Understand the medical record information required for success when appealing CPT 99310 claims
• Understand common denial reasons and how to avoid them
For the most up-to-date information, please visit our website.