Key Benefits of an OAAPN Membership
- Receive timely news & legislative updates – first. You’ll have the pulse of our profession by receiving perspective on state and national news, trends and ongoing legislative activity in your inbox and through our members-only forums before anyone else.
- “Ask OAAPN”. As a member you can send us your practice questions and have them answered by OAAPN legal counsel.
- Support OAAPN’s on-going efforts towards APRN Modernization in Ohio. OAAPN’s House Bill 216 was signed into law in January and the provisions go into effect on April 4, 2017. OAAPN is already preparing our next step towards removing the remaining barriers to APRN practice in Ohio. Your membership dues support OAAPN’s efforts on behalf of all Ohio APRNs.
- Access to continuing education. You’ll receive reduced rates to attend regional and statewide meetings offering many opportunities to complete programs for CE credit.
- Networking & engagement opportunities. You’ll have access to our legislative and regulatory experts, to events, opportunities to serve, and the ability to engage members online – all of which present unique forums for members to connect and network with fellow APRNs.