The strength of OAAPN lies in its numbers – our members who choose to invest in themselves and our shared profession through membership. The mission of OAAPN is to ensure that Ohioans have access to cost effective, high quality care provided by Advanced Practice Nurses.
We do this through a variety of ways, all intended to strengthen the profession and provide resources to our members that they can’t get elsewhere. If you are not already a member of OAAPN, we invite you to join today. With your membership you will have access to a variety of benefits and programs to help advance your career and the APRN profession as a whole.
- Be the first to receive timely news & legislative updates. Keep your finger on the pulse of your profession by receiving OAAPNs perspective on state and national news, industry trends, and legislative activity through our Members-Only Forum. This allows for access to the COVID-19 Resource Page, reimbursement information, the Transition to Practice video resource, and much more.
- Access to continuing education. Members receive reduced rates for regional and statewide meetings that offer opportunities to complete programs for CE credit. In addition, members have access to a self-paced Online Law Course and had multiple learning opportunities through our recent Month of Learning.
- Access to OAAPN legal counsel. Through the Ask OAAPN program, members can send questions about their practice and receive vetted responses from our legal counsel.
- Support APRN Modernization in Ohio. OAAPN is preparing to take the next legislative step towards removing the remaining barriers to APRN practice in Ohio. Your membership dues support our efforts on behalf of all Ohio APRNs.
- Opportunities to Network & Engage. Members have the opportunity to connect and network with fellow APRNs by attending events throughout the state, engaging in volunteer opportunities, and networking with other members online.