Join us for our Month of Learning!
Due to the pandemic, OAAPN is not able to host our Annual Statewide Conference this year, but are working to still bring valuable opportunities to our members and all APRNs in Ohio.
We will be launching our Month of Learning in October, through which we will offer up to 16.5 hours of CEs virtually to APRNs throughout the state, to be completed at their convenience. Additionally, we will host a live webinar delivering up to four hours of pharmacology CEs at the end of the month.
On Demand Webinars are available beginning October, 2020, and courses are available for purchase individually or as a bundle of six: $79 for OAAPN members and $225 for non-members. Registration for all On-Demand Webinars will open on September 6.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: A Multidisciplinary Approach presented by Kimberly Kearns, MS, ANP-BC
CEs: 1.0 hour (including 0.5 hours pharm)
- 12-Lead EKG Interpretation Workshop with Louann Bailey, DNP, APRN, FAANP
CEs: 4.0 hours
- Reimbursement Workshop with Sally Streiber, BS, MBA, CPC, CEMC and Chris Williams, APRN, FAANP
CEs: 4.0 hours
- Advanced Endocrine for Primary Care presented by Rebecca Ray, APRN, FNP-C and Susan Murry, DNP, APRN
CEs: 1.0 hour (including 25 minutes pharm)
- Concussion Clearance in Youth Athletes with Joe Congeni, MD
CEs: 1.5 hours
- Malignant Skin Lesions in Primary Care presented by Erin Hennessy, DNP, APRN-CNP
CEs: 1.0 hour (including 10 minutes pharm)
Pharmacology Live Webinar
In addition to the On-Demand Webinars, we will be hosting a Live Webinar on October 24, 2020, during which participants can earn up to 4 hours of CEs in Pharmacology. Registration for the Live Webinar will open September 21.
The four-hour webinar will include:
Pharmacology – 4 CEs
- New Drug Updates with Rachel Dragovich, PharmD, BCPS
- Deprescribing with Stefanie Lehmier with PharmD, BCPS
- Opiate Prescribing with Jessica Emshoff, Pharm D, BS, RPh, BCPS, BCGP
- Monoclonal Antibodies with Richard Chan, PharmD, BCPS
For APRNs looking for Law CE, we are offering OAAPNs Prescribing Law Update: Chronic, Sub-Acute & Acute Pain Rules course with Jenna Singleton, JD, at an introductory rate of $15 for members and $25 for non-members.
OAAPN membership provides support for full practice initiatIves for all Ohio APRNs, including CNPs, CNMs, CNSs and CRNAs. Improving health care options for all Ohioans is important to our organization, our profession and our community. Join today!