This is a challenging yet rewarding time for all APRNs and serving on the OAAPN Board of Directors is a way to have a greater voice for Ohio’s Advanced Practice Registered Nurses.
Applications are now being accepted for:
- President Elect (6 year term comprised of 2 years in each: President Elect, President, Immediate Past President positions)
- Treasurer (3 year term)
- Director At-Large: Education (3 year term)
- Director At-Large: Communications (3 year term)
- Director At-Large: Professional Relations (3 year term)
- Central Region Directors – Two positions (3 year terms)
- Northeast Region Co-Director (3 year term)
- Southeast Region Director (3 year term)
Fundamental to all board position responsibilities is increasing membership and providing information for our members in order to meet the long-term vision for APRNs in Ohio.
For additional information about serving on the board, please use the links below for a description of the duties for each position as well as the OAAPN Bylaws. Note that only regular members may serve on the OAAPN Board of Directors.
You can apply online HERE by midnight August 16, 2020. As part of the application process you will be required to upload your resume/CV plus two peer recommendations. All applicants will be interviewed by an OAAPN board member via telecommunication to determine if your name will appear on the ballot. Elections by all OAAPN members will be held electronically in September. Election results will be posted during OAAPN’s “Month of Learning” in October. If you have any questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org