We are only a few weeks away for the best APRN continuing education conference in Ohio. The Hyatt Regency in Columbus is prepping to be overtaken by some very enthusiastic APRNs from all around our state. We’ve compiled a list a key reminders as you begin planning for your trip to our state’s capital.
- RSVP to our Facebook event and be sure to invite your colleagues or APRN students. Registration closes this Monday, October 9th. REMINDER: we cannot accommodate walk ins or onsite registrations.
- Download conference handouts. Have these ready for notes and review during the session.
- Confirm your parking plan. Valet parking is included for those staying at the Hyatt Regency. For those not staying onsite, we have a link for more information for local parking.
- Follow and thank our event exhibitors. Year over year their support helps our organization to work towards our mission. *NEW this year, we will have a dedicated exhibit hall. The hall will be open Thursday evening from 5:30–8:00pm and Friday during breakfast, the morning break and lunch.
- Capture your conference memories. Our social media team from MJ2 Marketing will be taking group pictures on Thursday evening and during lunch on Friday. Gather your friends and colleagues and strike a pose in their booth near Exhibit Hall
- Get the app! Once again we will use an app during the conference. More details coming soon.
Safe travels and we look forward to seeing in Columbus in just a few short weeks.